Sometimes as hard to keep our dreams alive and the others times our dreams just daydream for far too long. So this tips are provoking, motivating and particularly helpful and optimize generating our dreams and make them real. Everyone of us has improvement this can also means if you don’t change yourself, Then you can’t be responsible for changing your situation in life.
First thing is need to study atleast 5-6 hours daily from now onwards. The focus should be on revision and testing. Most of the students commit mistake that they keep on learning new and new things till the last moment. So revision phase is either not there or is very small. The result is that they know the concepts but because of lack of proper revision the concepts are not fresh in their mind. At this stage, learning new areas may not be a great idea. This is the time to consolidate what you have already learnt and develop a higher level of application ability in those areas. The preparation methodology should be so planned that all the vital concept of the entire syllabus become fresh at least one week before the end of this phase.
Here is the best 5 simple way to qualify CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT entrance examination.
1. Plan your next step :
This is the chance that you are just gone through rough and tough patch of your CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT exam experience, you can not change everything but you can change yourself. Always plan your next step.. it definitely helpful and working idea if you do planned study you will 100% crack CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT entrance examination.
2. Believe in yourself :
Give yourself permission to try and try again, recall your success, be kind yourself. You are more capable and Worthy than you give yourself. The more you fight to qualify CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT entrance examination the more it’s fight back. With self knowledge and understanding you will definitely succeeded in your goal.
3. Prepare for your success :
When you start for preparing CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT entrance examination meny things and more reason are discouraged you and most things tearing down the invisible barrier that separate you from your goal and success. Fear is always be around to you what you can’t do its up to you to make you to fate your fears and tell yourself that you can.
4. Practice :
Success doesn’t happen overnight in CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE like exams, it takes hours and hours of hard work and dedication each and every day. Meny successful students train for meny meny years all for the hope of few minutes of glory. Practice makes you perfect, practice is most important necessary to hone those skills you want to improve, if you learn something slowly, you forget slowly, if you learn it quickly you forget it almost immediately to overcome from this problem you have to practices the things to find your success. And even when you have achieved your success you need to keep practicing. So you don’t become complacent with your success.
5. Patience :
The importance of patience should be realized by every individual who wants to get success in CSIR-UGC like exams. With patience you can avoid meny wrong decision when you are in any sort of problem, stay calm, composed and be patient. To give your talent into real achievement you must have patience. To achieve your CSIR-UGC like exams dreams you must have zeal to overcome challenge’s and power to overcome roadblocks comes only from patience.
During Preparing for the CSIR-UGC, ICMR, GATE exam :
Be aware and carefully understand the exam patterns this entrance examination and syllabus also. It is important because deapth study and knowledge of syllabus and exam patterns gives you an idea for preparing for CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE entrance examination.
You should have clear idea of the basis concept and practice in applying is the concept would really help you to make an effective attempt in CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE entrance. You may be qualify in your first attempt.
Know your strength and weaknesses very well before the exam (area / topic Wise ). When solving previous years’ papers , practice tests or mock tests , try to analyze where you are making mistakes. Go for that way you can definitely crack the CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE entrance examination.
Most important thing is that practice and work on your speed , accuracy and instant thinking : practice previous years’ test papers to know the exam format and to build speed and accuracy.
It is important to develop in you time management skills during practice. Learn to Pace your exam properly, start your exams preparation slowly and understand the level and going fast towards the as you required .
Keep a positive attitude and lean deep breathing exercises and do it every hour for 1-2 minutes during the exam as well as during your entrance examination preparation. This will keep you fresh.
Do this During your CSIR-UGC ICMR GATE DBT entrance examination
- First thing is carefully read the questions without looking at the answers choises. Going through the choises first can deceive you to incorrect answers.
- It is also important to read and understand the wordings of the questions especially word choisessuch as NOT , NEVER, ALWAYS EXCEPT, NON OF THE ABOVE, ALL OF THE ABOVE. The use of above world is common in ICMR GATE DBT, CSIR-UGC entrance examination to make the exam tricky and difficult to solve. You aware from this and read carefully this works.
- If you unable to answer the question, do not waste your time on this questions, quickly move to the next question. Do not panic if you have left questions unanswered. Just makes sure that once you have attempted are correct. Start from that questions that you are most comfortable with.
- When you feel the questions looks difficult or tricky, read the questions twice. If you feel the correct answer is not given as one of the options or two options appear to be correct, select the best option. Select the option that is more descriptive and closely related to the questions. Checkout for grammatically clues to match the questions.
- The answers should be completely and directly address the questions.
- Last but not least, stay calm and composed during the exam. Be confident and self-assured while taking the CSIR-UGC, ICMR, GATE, DBT entrance examination.
If you want to secure your Seat in CSIR NET DBT JRT ICMR NET Life science then must follow these steps:
1) Study for atleast 7-8 hours everyday.
2) Solve different types of questions given in above textbook.
3) Focus more on your weak subjects (if you have) and improve your weak areas.
4) Practice previous year question papers of the last 10 years.
5) Solve atleast 1 sample question papers daily before you appear for the Entrance Exam.
6) Get all your doubts cleared as soon as possible from your teacher.
7) Revise whatever you have learnt during the week in the weekends.
8) Never leave any topic for the Life science entrance exam.
9) Give equal importance to all the subjects.
10) Practice full length Mock Tests at home before you appear for the entrance exam.