While we are preparing yourself for the most crucial entrance exam CSIR-UGC NET it is important to complete CSIR-UGC syllabus but at the same time you have to utilize our valuable time effectively. Everyone is born with special potential which is unique to everyone. Not all aspirants are brilliant to make yourself as brilliant needs meny hard work to get good marks in CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination.
It is totally myth that you should study 12 to 14 hours in a day to score good marks in CSIR-UGC NET but doesn’t strand true in all cases during this time it is vital to understand how much you have studied rather than how long you have studied. There are number of aspirants who studied hard but don’t get desirable success in toughest entrance examination. How to prepare for CSIR-UGC NET is a big question here are few preparation tips to help you to crack CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination in your first attempt.
1. Create study schedule
The first step in creating study schedule for CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination is to list all the subjects you need to study after written down all the subjects on paper you need to figure out, valuation and priority to every subjects and starts your journey to crack CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination.
2. Start your preparation early
Preparation of CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination not completed in one day it requires couple of months. For preparation of CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination you should begin your study early. So that you have always a chance to learn something different. In a day or hour you cannot study the entire syllabus or unit a day prior to examination and hence one need finished entire syllabus of CSIR-UGC NET Entrance examination. You have to started studying right now.
3. Use Standard reference books
Keep in mind there are thousands of books available in market to prepare for CSIR-UGC NET Entrance. You have to choose standerd books for reference to prepare CSIR-UGC NET. prefer always professional recommended Standard books. It gives you complit ideas. We have listed some important Standard books you can see.
4. Proper time management
Proper time management is key factor in every Exam and in our daily life. You have to learn time management. Manage your time to plan, prepare, discuss your study.
5. Practice test series
With the aid of practising questions paper you are able to improve your knowledge confidence, Rank/score in any examination. You can also go for online test series, mock test with great advantages easy to configure, scalable, instant results and analysis and cost effective.
6. Discussion with teachers, friends, family,
A group study session is an ideal review compared notes, ask each other questions, explain your ideas to one another, discuss important and difficult topics, Give specific agenda to your group study session so that your work together. You may have questions related to CSIR-UGC NET discuss it with your tutor or teacher, they help you to solve your problem. You could also take help of family members to questions you on the same.
7. Organized study groups
Get together with your friends family, teachers for study sessions. You may have questions related to CSIR-UGC NET discuss it with your study groups. As long as you make sure you stay focused on topic for hours of times this can be one of the most effective way to challenge yourself.
8. Understand concepts
Most important and crucial thing is understand each and every concepts. When you have spent lots of time to studying then spend couple of minutes and finished one thing at a time. Firstly read carefully and understand the concept and slowly start writing the answers. If you are already done before then read and write answers one’s again you have to do understand the concept and remember it lifetime.
9. Self study/ Coaching at home
If you are opted self study Rather than coaching classes don’t worried start preparing at home, spend daily time to self study. Self study is very important because when you study something you don’t understand at one time you have to read again and again means you are practicing and study in deep way. You have to read again and understand everything yourself it is best way to achieve your targeted goal.
10. Learn from mistake
Learning from your own and others mistakes enable to you to progress. Failure should be lessons for you lifetime and it is good thing if you are able to learn from yours/Others mistake and move forward. Unsuccessful people always translate same thing same way. People’s with same mistake again and again are big full. Don’t be a full. If you want to learn faster than others then learn from mistake. Learning from mistake is great way to save yourself, a lot of time and failure pain.
11. Watching videos
YouTube and Vimeo is easiest way to post and watch videos on veriety of devices. Professional organization produce and uplodes numbers of videos regarding to CSIR-UGC NET entrance examination that can help you to prepare for CSIR-UGC NET entrance exam. Online videos is great resource for students who learn better through visual engagement.
12. Training at coaching center
Training at coaching center are very useful for clearing verious compitative Exams. Extra staffs of class is always helpful to you. Coaching classes boost your confidence for appearing in any exam there are number of benefits to studying with coaching class. Coaching classes get updated the current information, you get regular practice and meny more.
13. Download ebooks
Ebooks are one of the best way for preparation of meny Exams. Ebooks for those who prefer to read a study guide or tutorial, ebooks provides an inexpensive, practical way to study. students who are concerned a specific topic they can easily search the ebook for information. Ebooks saves your time and get information quickly.
“Small change make big difference” revision is similar to small change in your study. Revision is one of the key reason for qualifying CSIR-UGC NET Exam whatever you have read, studied revised it gives few minutes for revision. Most of students make this big mistake because they keep reading and focused on new topics and forgot to revise older topics they have already read. Daily revision is absolutely essential to succeed.
Books to qualify CSIR NET entrance exams
We are referred to these books at different time points when It was helpful for preparing for M.Sc. biotechnology entrance exams.
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry – AlbertL. Lehninger
- Biochemistry – Jeremy M. Berg, John L.Tymoczko, Lubert Stryer
- Biochemistry – U. Satyanarayana, U.Chakrapani
- Bioinformatics: Sequence and Genome Analysis- David W. Mount
- Bioinformatics Methods and Protocols – Edited by Stephen Misener, Stephen A. Krawetz
- Introduction to Bioinformatics – Arthur M.Lesk
- Biotechnology – U. Satyanarayana
- Biotechnology: Expanding Horizons – B.D.Singh
- A Textbook of Biotechnology – R.C. Dubey
4. Cell Biology:
- Molecular Biology of the Cell – Bruce Alberts
- Cell and Molecular Biology: Concepts and Experiments – Gerald Karp
- Molecular Cell Biology – Harvey Lodish
5. Developmental Biology:
- Developmental Biology – Scott Gilbert
- Genes Series by Benjamin Lewin
- Principles of Generics – Robert H. Brown
- Molecular Biology of the Gene – James Watson
7. Genetic Engineering:
- Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual -Joseph Sambrook
- Principles of Gene Manipulation and Genomics– Sandy Primrose, Richard M. Twyman and Robert W. Old
- Kuby Immunology – Richard Goldsby and ThomasJ. Kindt
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology – Abul K.Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, and Jordan S. Pober
- Immunobiology – Charles Janeway
- Prescott’s Microbiology – Christopher J.Woolverton, Joanne M. Willey, Linda Sherwood
- Microbiology – Gerard J. Tortora
- Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews Microbiology– William A. Strohl
10. Plant and Animal Tissue Culture:
- Plant Tissue Culture & Plant Biotechnology – B.D. Singh
- Plant Tissue Culture: Theory and Practice –S.S. Bhojwani, M.K. Razdan
If you want to secure your Seat in CSIR NET UGC Life science then must follow these steps:
1) Study for atleast 7-8 hours everyday.
2) Solve different types of questions given in above textbook.
3) Focus more on your weak subjects (if you have) and improve your weak areas.
4) Practice previous year question papers of the last 10 years.
5) Solve atleast 1 sample question papers daily before you appear for the CSIR NET Exam.
6) Get all your doubts cleared as soon as possible from your teacher.
7) Revise whatever you have learnt during the week in the weekends.
8) Never leave any topic for the CSIR NTE Life science entrance exam.
9) Give equal importance to all the subjects.
10) Practice full length Mock Tests at home before you appear for the CSIR NET exam.