|How to apply for CSIR UGC NET entrance exam|
CSIR-UGC entrance examination is one of the most reputed entrance examination in India for PG students to get admission for PhD and to get junior research fellowship and lecturalship. Sometimes meny students lack the knowledge of how to filled out the complete application form of CSIR UGC NET Entrance examination. This article for those students read complete article carefully.
To set your future in research and development field you have to appear for CSIR NET Entrance Examination and to get chance you have to filled up CSIR UGC NET form before last date.
Here in this article we have provided details and step by step procedure of CSIR UGC NET application read the instructions and take the first move towards your ambitions.
Before filling up application form candidates must do following steps
- Before filling the application form don’t forget to read out necessary instructions so that no errors is made during filling application form of CSIR-UGC.
- Fill up application form carefully without any mistake because One mistake made your form rejection.
- Keep with you scanned copies of photograph, signatures and important other documents ready.
- In application form there are different city codes and subject codes ,so you choose correct one.
- Upload documents whenever asked.
- Submit application form and print for future reference for yourself.
Here is Steps by step guide to fill out online application form of CSIR UGC entrance exam
Step 1 : Pay DD for CSIR-UGC
Step 2. : Go to CSIR UGC official website
After paying application fees aspirant are ready to fill out online application form through official website of CSIR UGC.
Candidates have to go official website, read instructions and click on APPLY ONLINE
|step 2: Go to official website of CSIR UGC|
Step 3 : Filled out complete Application form
After clicking on apply online new page opens which is application form now you have to filled out complete form without any mistake. Students are highly requested fill up accurate information.
|Step 3 : filled out complete form without any mistake|
- full name,
- mother name,
- your date of birth,
- complete resident address,
- permanent address,
- your caste ,
- email address
- mobile number
- Martial status
- Name of school/collage/university attended
- Marks secured in qualifying exam.
- Subjects studies in school/collage/university
- Preference for the exam center
- Preference for the subjects (example Life science, chemical science, mathematical science, physical science etc)
- Photo to be uploaded
- Signature to be uploaded.
- In column no. 18 you have to filled out your qualifications, If you are completely your master degree then you can fill your percentage in column.