KVPY Exam 2022, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Benifits
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national program of education in the areas of basic sciences, whose initiative and funding is being pursued by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, for pursuing careers in research in basic sciences. To attract interested, exceptionally motivated students.
What is KVPY Exam ?
Fellows are selected from among the students who are currently XI, XII and first year undergraduates (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./MS) in basic science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and is interested in scientific research. Special committees set up at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore conduct the sorting of applications and aptitude test at various centers in the country. A short-list of students is prepared on the basis of performance in aptitude test and these students are invited for interview, which is the final stage of the selection process. On the basis of performance in both the aptitude test and interview, the students are selected for education. KVPY Under this, liberal scholarships are offered up to pre-PhD levels to selected scholars.
- The main objective of KVPY Scholarship is to encourage students to pursue a career in research.
- The Kishore Scientific Promotion Scheme is a national program of education in the field of basic sciences.
- The objective of this program is to advance the country in science research development.
- The benefit of KVPY Exam is to give the students who are unable to complete their research due to any reason.
- Under this scheme, such youth are motivated.
- Many students in India are left behind due to economic reasons and through this scheme they have to pursue the same youth.
Benefits of KVPY Scolarship
- “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” (KVPY) was launched in 1999 by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- The main objective of this scheme is to find talented and motivated students and encourage them to pursue a career in research in basic sciences.
- This program helps students to recognize their talent in studies and prepares the best merit of the country for research and development.
- Selected KVPY Scholars are awarded scholarships and contingency grants up to pre-PhD levels.
- Additionally, KVPY Summer camps are organized for the scholars in prestigious research and educational institutes of the country.
- The Department of Science and Technology, which is a main body of the Government of India, has made KVPY. All responsibilities of organizing and implementing the program have been given to the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- A management committee and a National Advisory Committee (NAC) have been set up to oversee the implementation of the scheme.
- KVPY A parent committee handles the day to day and academic aspects of the program.
KVPY Exam Annual contingency grant
S. A. / S. X. / S. B. – During 1st to 3rd year – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc. / M.S. Rs. 5,000 Rs. 20,000
S. A. / S. X. / S. B. – M.Sc./Int. During the fourth and fifth years of M.Sc./M.S./M.Sat./M.Math
Eligibility criteria for KVPY Exam
- This education is offered only to Indian citizens for study in India.
- Those students who are studying under the distance education program or are willing to do it are not eligible for it.
- Students who graduate in first year (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. MS) in basic science subjects, such as chemistry, physics, mathematics, Statistics, bio-chemistry, microbiology, cell biology, ecology, molecular biology, botany, zoology, physiology, biotechnology, neuroscience, bioinformatics, marine biology, geology, anthropology, genetics , Studying biomedical science, applied physics, geophysics or environmental science.
- S. A. Class: Students enrolled in the standard examinations (Science class) of class XI during the academic year 2014-14, who have a minimum of 75% (SC / ST) in the Mathematics and Science subjects in the recognized board of class X. 65% for SC / PWD category). K.V.P.Y. The students having education will be imparted training in the first year and after passing XII (+2) 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD category) marks. Education will be awarded on enrollment for Bachelor of Basic Science subjects (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. MS). During one year of training, students will be invited to join National Science Camps and bear their travel and related expenses. KVPY Will do.
- S. X. Class: Enrolled in Class XII (+2) (Science Class) during the academic year 2014-14 and Bachelor of Science in 2019-20 (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int.M. Students wishing to get admission in Sc./Int. MS) who have secured minimum 75% (SC / ST / PWD) class in Mathematics and Science in the standard X examination. 65%). If selected, they should have a minimum of 60% (SC / ST / PWD) classes in XII in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in order to get an education. 50%) for those students who are studying in second year through Cambridge International Examination Board and graduate in basic science subjects in academic year 2016-17.
- (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. MS) are also eligible for this exam if they are eligible for the Class X standard exams Overall minimum 75% (65% for SC / ST / PWD category) in Mathematics and Science subjects. If selected, they will have a minimum of 60% (SC / ST / PWD) in XII in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in order to get an apprenticeship. 50% for the class).
- S. B. Class : B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. During the academic year 2014-14. M.Sc./Int. M.S. Students enrolled in the first year of the year, who have a minimum of 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD category) in the standard exams of class XII (+2). | If selected, they must have obtained a minimum of 60% (SC / ST / PW) in the first year of graduation in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to get the apprenticeship. 50%) marks for D. class.
Selection Process of KVPY Scholarship
Aptitude Test: After the Sorting of Application Forms, all the eligible students list will be released on 4th January 2021.
On Sunday, an aptitude test will be called at various centers across the country.
Candidates can choose one of the English or Hindi language for the aptitude test.
Examination location and seat number of eligible students in the aptitude test of KVPY On the website Will be put up during the second week of 31st January 2021.
Interview: On the basis of merit in the aptitude test, selected students will be called for interview. This (interview) will be the final stage of the selection process.
- Starting date for online application portal: 6th September 2020.
- Last date for online application: 30th October 2020.
- Deadline for payment of fee: 3rd November 2020, till 5 pm.
- Download Admit Card : 4th January 2021
- KVPY Exam Date: 31st January 2021
How to apply for KVPY Exam online application
- To participate in KVPY Scholarship, you have to click on the official website.
- Now the form for candidate registration will open in front of you
- Now you click here for registration.
- Fill out the kvpy form.
- Friends, in this way you will be registered for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scheme.
- After all these procedures, login to this portal for an application.
- To login, first click on this link. Clicking on the link will open a login panel in front of you.
- Candidate login under KVPY fellowship program
- After registering the ID and password received on the mobile by registration, click on the login.
- After login, a Deshboard will open in front of you.
- On the right side you will see the option of KVPY Application Form 2022. (KVPY) Click on the Application Form 2022 option.
- On clicking, an Application Form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you will have to fill three types of information.
- Personal Information Application Details, Select Exam Center and other information
- Personal Information – Fill your name, age, gender, parent’s name, date of birth etc. in the personal information.
- Application Details- Accept the terms and conditions in the application information.
- Select Exam Center – Fill the information about institute and exam institute. And select the exam center for the exam.
- Now upload the documents. And save the form.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Application Fees
After filling the application form candidates must have to pay the application fee which will be paid through online mode only by credit card or using ATM – Debit Card or Net Banking. All applicants have to pay the following application fee to complete the online process.
- Rupees 1000 for unreserved or OBC category
- Rs.500 for SC / ST / PWD category
Residential certificate: – To be a part of this scheme, the applicant has to provide proof of being an Indian citizen. For this, they can also submit birth certificate or transfer certificate of school.
10th, 11th and 12th markslist: – In this scheme, the results of 10th, 11th and 12th examination are necessary for eligibility in this scheme, so it is mandatory to give a copy of their marklist to the candidates.
Caste certificate: – Caste has also been included in this scheme for eligibility, therefore candidates will also be required to provide a copy of their caste certificate.
Passport Size Photo: – For this form, candidates have to submit one of their passport size photos for the form.
Contact the help center for more information.
For information related to the application form, please contact the telephone number 040-222 322975/9, 040-223401007 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 10.00 am and 5.00 am.
Frequently Asked Questions on KVPY Exam
My school / college friend Want to take KVPY aptitude test?
Answer : Candidates are encouraged to apply themselves on the basis of their merit. Detailed instructions for the application process can be obtained from the KVPY website.
What does the phrase “computer-based test” mean?
Answer : This phrase means that this exam can be conducted by a portal based on easy use of a computer. It is not necessary to have any prior experience on computer for this type of examination. Candidates who actually select the computer-based examination will be directed to a web link where a mock aptitude test can be given on the same portal. This process makes these candidates aware of all the features of this system in the examination environment.
Can I select a computer-based online exam in Hindi? What is the exam syllabus?
Answer : yes, There is no regular syllabus for the exam. The purpose of the exam is to test the students’ understanding and analytical ability, rather than to test their factual information. However, testing of students in class X / XII / first year B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S (as appropriate) is done on the standard syllabus.
I passed the standard examination of class X in 2020. Am I eligible to apply for the KVPY 2022 examination?
(a) S. A. Class: During the academic year 2018-2020, the students enrolled in the standard exams (science class) of class XI, who have a minimum of 75% (SC / ST) in mathematics and science subjects in the standard exams of class X. 65% for SC / PWD category). Students who have been compiled by the School for Comparative Assessment II and Board implemented, are eligible for this if they meet other eligibility criteria. If the student has achieved letter-grade in the qualifying examination, they are requested to change the alphanumer to the appropriate percentage marks and fill it in the application form.
(b) S. X. Class: Enrolled in Class XII (+2) (Science Class) during the academic year 2018-2020 and Bachelor of Science in 2020-2020 (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int.M. Students wishing to get admission in Sc./MS) who have secured minimum of 75% (SC / ST / PWD) in Mathematics and Science in the standard X examination. 65%). If selected, they will get minimum 60% (SC / ST / PWD) classes in XII in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to get the education. 50%).
(c) S. B. Category: B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. During the academic year 2018-2020. M.Sc./M.S. Students enrolled in the first year of the year who have a minimum of 60% (50% for SC / ST / PWD category) in the standard exams of class XII (+2). | If selected, they must have obtained a minimum of 60% (SC / ST / PW) in the first year of graduation in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to get the apprenticeship. 50%) marks for D. class.
Is it compulsory for students to study all four subjects (Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics)?
Answer : S. B. And S. X. Students of classes can study / select any of the 3 subjects out of 4.
When KVPY advertisement published in newspapers ?
Answer : The advertisement for KVPY Exam is published in all national and state daily Newspapers.
Am I with a talent scholarship? Can I take KVPY exam ?
Answer : It does not allow its scholars to obtain scholarship / scholarship through more than one medium – whether the other medium is government or private institution. If the Fellows are getting any other scholarship / scholarship then they should be given in KVPY Scholarship notification.
When can applications be received?
Answer : Every year on the second Sunday of July publishes a detailed advertisement and application forms can be obtained after the publication of this advertisement.
How long can the applications be submitted?
Answer : The last date for submission of application form is published in the month of July every year and the detailed advertisement is published and the application form can be obtained after the publication of this advertisement.