What is reproductive health? Mention the different aspects to create awareness about the reproductive health.
- Term reproductive health refers to healthy reproductive organs with normal functions.
- Reproductive health is sense of physical and mental well being in all matters relating to all parts of reproductive system.
- Reproductive healthy society means :
- People are physically and mentally healthy.
- Population growth is under control and There is no sex abuse and sex related crimes.
- For general health need to maintain the reproductive health.
- Reproductive health is essential aspect specially for women’s health.
Following aspects are chosen to create awarenes about reproductive health
- Need of introduction of sex education in schools.
- Need provide the right and proper information about reproductive organs, adolescence and related problems.
- Provision of information about safe and hygenic sexual practices. Need to provide information about STD’s.
- Educating people about available birth control methods.
- Care of prenatal mothers, post natal care of mother and child and importance of breast feeding.
- Awareness about uncontrolled population growth, sexual abuse and sex related crimes.
- Equal oppertunities for male and female child.