LDC Exam: Syllabus, Pattern, Exam dates | Full form of LDC
Dear students, today we are talking about LDC Full Form, Syllabus, LDC Exam pattern, LCD Exam date, and How to become an LDC officer. For full details of what are the qualifications to become an LDC Officer, you should read our full article.
Most candidates in India work hard to get a good job so that they can get a good position in their life and secure their life. Therefore, the candidates attend the examinations to be conducted in the country to get a good job. Similarly, LDC examinations are conducted by SSC in which a large number of candidates take part.
LDC Recruitment is organized for the post of clerk posts. So if you do not know much about LDC and want to know about it, then here you will get LDC Complete information is being provided.
LDC Full Form:
LDC is a lower division clerk. The lower-division clerk is a government job. Which is operated by SSC every year. The LDC is usually a government organization in which recruitment is done for the post of clerk, and is appointed to the post of clerk.
What Is LDC:
The full form of LDC is “Lower division clerk”. This is an exam, which is conducted by SSC every year. LDC is usually a government organization in which candidates are appointed to the post of clerk. Which is completed through public examination. This test is conducted every year. And every year many candidates are appointed for this at various places. Such as – educational institutions, banks, ministries, police departments, the air force, the KVS sector, other government institutions, etc.
Eligibility for LDC exam:
If you want to become an LDC officer, then follow some process, it can help you a lot to become an LDC officer its application forms are Published once a year by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and Candidates have applied for this post. It is necessary to complete some qualifications, only then you will be able to apply for them. If you want to participate in the LDC exam, then you need to know about its qualification, today we are going to tell you its complete information. Some qualifications have been prescribed for the examination of LDC, based on which you can apply for this examination. The details of these are given below.
- For the LDC exam candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board or school.
- The candidate should also have computer typing skills. To pass the LDC exam, the speed of 35 words per minute on the computer board or 30 words per minute in Hindi and English.
- The age limit for LDC should be between 18 and 27 years.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are given a 3-year exemption under the 5-year OBC category.
- Physically handicapped has been given 10 years, OBC physically handicapped is 13 years and SC and ST categories are physically exempted by 15 years.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, to permanently settle in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East
- African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam permanently settle in India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the LDC Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Exam Pattern for LDC:
Aspirants who want to become Lower division clerks will have to go through two stages only then they can get success in the LDC post.
- Written exam
- Typing test
1. Written Examination:
- In the LDC exam, you are asked Multiple Choice type questions.
- Questions are asked based on topics like General Intelligence, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English, etc.
- If the candidates pass this LDC written test then they are called for the typing test.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- LDC Answer Keys will be placed on Commission’s website after the written examination.
- Any representation regarding the LDC answer key received within the time limit fixed by the Commission.
- The candidates will have to appear in an objective type paper having multiple choice based questions on the following main topics: General Intelligence: 50 Questions (50 Marks).English Language (Basic Knowledge): 50 Question (50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 50 Questions (50 Marks), and General Awareness: 50 Questions (50 Marks)
2. Typing test:
- The typing test for the LDC exam will be taken for candidates who qualify in the computer test like Written Exam (Tier-I) and Descriptive Article (Tier-II).
- This typing test for LD Clerk will be. conducted in Hindi or English and candidates Must indicate their choice/option during the LDC Application Registration form for the average skill test on the application form.
- The Lower division clerk typing test will be of qualifying nature. It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the SSC Commission or any agency authorized by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Aspirants who choose the English language for typing tests must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those who choose the Hindi medium for the LDC exam must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed of typing will be judged by the accuracy of typing a specific text on the computer passage in 10 minutes. Visually impaired candidates (with 40% impairment and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
- Passing dictators will be provided for VH Aspirants for the typing test. The passing The dictator will read the ticket to the VH Aspirants within the stipulated time. Advance, Passage dictators will be allowed for the typing test only for VH candidates who have done Scribe in the LDC written exam. 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 keystrokes per hour and 9,000 key depressions per hour, respectively.
- OH, candidates who claim to be permanently unable to take the typing test because of a physical disability may, with the prior approval of the Commission, be exempted requirement to attend and qualify for such a test.
- Certificate in the format prescribed for the Commission of the competent Medical Authority, that is, the Civil Surgeon declaring that he/she is permanently unfit for the Typing Test because of a Candidate’s physical disability.
- If the candidate passes the LDC written test and typing test then they are selected for the LDC post by the central or state government of India.
Mode of selection for Lower division clerk:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the LDC Examination based on their performance in the LDC Computer-based Written Exam.
- Candidates who qualify in the LDC Typing Test will be called for appointment by the Staff Selection Commission based on their performance in the LDC Computer-based written Exam.
- Candidates Allocation will be made to the User Departments depending on the merit position of candidates and the option selected by candidates.
- For SC, ST, OBC, and PH Aspirants, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of LDC vacancies.
- The reserved vacancies for LDC will be filled up separately amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH candidates which will, thus, comprise SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates who are lower on the LDC merit list than the last general candidate on the merit list of LDC unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for an appointment even by relaxed standard.
- The Aspirants applying for the LDC examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on verification, at any time, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the LDC eligibility conditions, their candidature for the Lower division clerk examination will be canceled by the Staff Selection Commission.
LDC exam Syllabus (Lower division clerk syllabus):
1. General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, SemanticClassification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, and Critical Thinking. Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
2. English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis -spelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect, narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Comprehension Passage.
3. Quantitative Aptitude:
Arithmetic: Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height, and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities.
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart
4. General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially about History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBES there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / Quantitative Aptitude.
How to apply for LDC Recruitment 2023:
1. Firstly go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
2. You have to register yourself for the SSC CHSL career (one-time registration)
3. Get Notification for the job for which you want to apply
4. Read the notification carefully
5. Make sure you are eligible before proceeding with the application
6. Go to notifications
7. Click on the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2022 section
8. Click Apply Online
9. Use your registration number and password to log in.
10. Fill in all the details and make sure that the information given by you is correct.
11. Submit LDC online application form.
12. Pay the Application Fees either online or offline.
Duties of LDC :
Although the work of clerk LDC in each department is slightly different, still the work of LDC clerk is mainly in the departments related to filing, data processing, office clerk, facing, stuffing, mailing, message delivery, etc. Which can be called official work.
Depending on the clerk LDC, the employee normally has the main responsibility of handling the workload of the department. However, LDC post employees are employed in the selected department based on the Central / State level.
How to become LDC Clerk:
- If you want to become a Lower division clerk (LDC) in any government organization, then there are two types of recruitment to become an LDC Clerk in various government departments, including the Staff Selection Commission under the Central and State Government Departments and the Examination held under the State Public Service Commission.
- In any government or private job, the post of clerk position is required to complete the written work of the office, in this post, the person has to complete the prescribed work on time, in this you have to do letter typing or report making and stock The correct account is to keep a book.
- The LDC exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Bank, Railways, High Court, and other institutions for recruitment to the post of Clerk in the government department, there is a prescribed syllabus for this exam, and by preparing you accordingly Selection has to be obtained.
- To become a clerk, it is necessary to have knowledge of computers, besides, you should also have a good knowledge of English and Hindi typing speed. Also, the candidate will have to undergo computer-based, written, and typing exams in the form of LDCs.
- If you want to join a government department, an advertisement is issued for the posts of the under-clerk of state or center, according to this advertisement, you can apply which can be added based on government department LDC employee.
How to prepare for LDC Exam
- To become an LDC officer, you have to understand the LDC exam syllabus, if you want to become an LDC officer through SSC exams, then you have to understand its syllabus and the level of the paper, you will have to start your preparation accordingly.
- To pass out LDC exam, you should make an examination plan, in which you should base your grip on the subjects asked in it.
- If you are weak in any subject, then you should pay more attention and time to it.
- You can spend less time on a topic that seems simple to you.
- Time table will have to be prepared to pass the LDC exam, only then you can make your preparation according to the time.
- You have to solve the previous question paper of the LDC exam so that you will get the correct information about the exam questions.
- To prepare for the LDC exam, you have to work hard, because the competition level in the LDC exam is high.
- To prepare for the LDC exam you gave to buy books from the bookstore as soon as it is available and keep them with you and prepare for them well before the exam.
- Lower division clerks require more typing skills. Therefore it is necessary to increase my typing skill daily.
- It is necessary to study at least two to five hours every day and with this if there is a shortage in your typing skills, improve it in time.