IoT MCQ Questions with Answers Pdf :
These Multiple Choice Questions on IOT With Answers for Computer science Entrance Exam allow you to test your knowledge in this area. Preparing for preparing for entrance exams? There is a lot to study and revise. So, you must plan your study schedule and revisions systematically with the help of some good Multiple Choice Questions. With plenty of IoT MCQs available online these days, it is easy to plan your studies and aim your efforts towards scoring good marks in entrance exams.
To help you study, revise and practice well, we have a list of some of the most popular Multiple Choice Questions on IoT with Answers for Entrance Exam with Answers Pdf. Go for the MCQ with your revision plan and subject needs and start preparing for your exams.
Here Below we provide a list of Internet of Things MCQ outlined by experts who suggest the most important MCQ for various competitive exams. The below MCQ takes you directly to the corresponding topic where the detailed article along with MCQs is provided for a smooth, effortless searching experience. Before going ahead to solved IoT MCQ question papers or taking up mock tests, make sure you cover the basic concepts of IoT and solve some sample questions before appearing in Exam. MCQ on IoT with Answers Pdf listed below range from the basic to the most advanced Questions, thereby having you covered. Have a look at the list of MCQ below:
Important Points to Remember about Internet of Things (IoT) MCQ :
- IoT stands for Internet of Things, which means accessing and controlling daily usable equipments and devices using Internet.
- The term Internet of Things was coined by Kevin Ashton of Procter & Gamble, later MIT Auto-ID Center, in 1999, though he prefers the phrase Internet for things.
- The 7 main elements are: sensor middleware (X-GSN), cloud data storage, scheduler, service delivery and utility manager, request definition, request presentation, configuration and monitoring.
- The term Things in the Internet of Things refers to anything and everything in day to day life. IoT has greater transparency, control, and performance.
- IoT creates an ecosystem of constantly connected devices communicating over networks. The system offers little control despite any security measures. This leaves users exposed to various kinds of attackers.
- The main purpose of the Web of Things is to improve the usability and interoperability in IoT. Developing IoT Apps through WoT is much easier, faster, and less expensive.
- White space is nothing but gaps that sit in the frequency band used to broadcast digital TV. The development of so called “Weightless standard” is for the use of TV white space and for IOT / M2M purpose. The main intention is to reduce the cost and power utilization.
IoT MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf | IoT MCQ :
1. IoT stands for?
(a) Introduction of Things
(b) Internet of Things
(c) Internet of Tracking
(d) Interaction of Things
2. In which year, the term “Internet of Things” was coined?
3. The term “Internet of Things” was coined by?
(a) Kevin Ashton
(b) Guido van Rossum
(d) Ross Ihaka
4. Which of the following process has to support the definition of application topologies in various formats?
(a) Top-down and bottom-up
(b) Management and Configuration
(c) Enrichment of Topology specification
(d) Support of different Migration types
5. Which of the following is true about IoT?
(a) The term Things in the Internet of Things refers to anything and everything in day to day life
(b) IoT has greater transparency, control, and performance.
(c) Both A and B.
(d) None of the above
6. Which of the following category is used for business to consumer process?
(a) Group IoT
(b) Community IoT
(c) Industrial IoT
(d) Personal IoT
7. Which of the following is not an advantage of IoT?
(a) Improved Customer Engagement
(c) Reduced Waste
(d) Enhanced Data Collection
8. What is the full form of IaaS?
(a) Internet as a Software
(b) Internet as a Service
(c) Infrastructure as a Software
(d) Infrastructure as a Service
9. Active Engagement Features of IOT means?
(a) IoT makes the connected technology, product, or services to active engagement between each other.
(b) It makes the complete failure of the system.
(c) IoT makes things smart and enhances life through the use of data.
(d) None of the above
10. IoT devices can easily lead to catastrophe without_________
(d) Management system
11. Which is the future application of IoT?
(a) QoS in communication
(b) Role of green IoT system
(c) Secure communication
(d) Multimedia communication
12. IANA stands for_____________
(a) Internal Assessment Numerical Access
(b) Internet Association Numbers Authority
(c) International Aid for Network Automation
(d) Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
13. What is Inter Integrated Communication (I2C) ___________
(a) An application layer protocol
(b) A networking communication protocol for multi-master support
(c) An OS for distributed network communication
(d) A cellular communication protocol
14. Internet domain name and hostname are translated into IP address by____________
(a) Domain name system
(b) Domain name database
(d) Domain information system
15. MQTT is:
(a) Based on client-server architecture
(b) Based on publish-subscribe architecture
(c) Based on both of the above
(d) Based on none of the above
IoT MCQ with Answers Pdf Download :
1. How many numbers of the element in the open IoT architecture?
(a) Four elements
(b) Five elements
(c) Six elements
(d) Seven elements
Explanation: There are seven numbers of elements in the open IoT architecture:
Configuration and monitoring,
Cloud data storage,
Service delivery and utility manager,
Sensor middleware (X-GSN).
2. MQTT stands for_____________
(a) MQ Telemetry Things
(b) MQ Transport Telemetry
(c) MQ Transport Things
(d) MQ Telemetry Transport
Explanation: MQTT was known as MQ Telemetry Transport protocol. MQTT is a lightweight protocol that runs on top of the TCP / IP protocol.
3. Internet of Things needs a lot of network connection. What is the proposed “white space” radio standard called?
Explanation: White space is nothing but gaps that sit in the frequency band used to broadcast digital TV. The development of so called “Weightless standard” is for the use of TV white space and for IOT / M2M purpose. The main intention is to reduce the cost and power utilization.
4. What is the role of Cloud in smart grid architecture of IoT?
a) Store data
b) Manage data
c) Collect data
Explanation: Cloud to edge Middleware: manage data and edge devices, data streaming and event processing, control authorized access.
5. What is the full form of the LPWAN?
(a) Low Protocol Wide Area Network
(b) Low Power Wide Area Network
(c) Long Protocol Wide Area Network
(d) Long Power Wide Area Network
Explanation: The full form of the LPWAN is Low Power Wide Area Network. LPWAN is a type of wireless telecommunication, and it is specially designed for M2M (Machine to Machine) and IoT devices.
6. What is the main purpose of WoT (Web of Things) in the IoT?
(a) Improve the usability and interoperability
(b) Reduce the security
(c) Complex the development
(d) Increase the cost
Explanation: The main purpose of the Web of Things is to improve the usability and interoperability in IoT. Developing IoT Apps through WoT is much easier, faster, and less expensive.
7. What is the full form of ICT?
(a) InterConnect Technology
(b) Internet Connection Topology
(c) Information and Communication Technology
(d) Infer Communication Topology
Explanation: The full form of ICT is Information and Communication Technology. ICT is a multidimensional term for the IT sector that refers to all communication technologies, including the Internet, wireless networks, cell phones, computers, and software.
8. Open IoT manages the registration, data acquisition, deployment of sensors and interconnected objects, through which network?
Explanation: The core fundamental concept in X-GSN is the virtual sensor, which can represent not only physical devices but in general any abstract or concrete entity that observes features of any kind.
9. What is the role of Bigdata in smart grid architecture of IoT?
(a) Store data
(b) Manage data
(c) Collect data
Explanation: Bigdata stores time series data, unstructured data, provided context for analytics, API for enterprise applications.
10. IoT gateway must provide__________
(a) Simple and fast installation
(b) Security with hardware
(c) Data storage
(d) Protocol abstraction
Explanation: IoT gateway must provide:
Computing and I / O performance
Integration communication capability.