General Physics Questions and Answers Pdf ( Objective type and One-Liner ) :
Physics is always considered a difficult subject that requires an open mind and the right approach. Like other subjects, you cannot get hold of Physics just by memorizing it. To get hold of it, it is also necessary to have the vision to link each concept with critical thinking. Have you ever bowled or played any sport? If your answer is yes then you know basic physics and calculations. Whenever we engage in such activities, our mind is calculating the vectors, force, gravity, and the area under the curve. When you’re getting started in physics.
If you want to pass the physics exam, you must pass the logical analysis ability. How find the breakthrough of solving the problem by reviewing the problem is the only way to solve any difficult problem. Students always have doubts in the process of doing questions after class, and most hope that someone can help them solve problems and remove obstacles in time.
If you have forgotten the physics general knowledge points you have learned before, please go through our official website. Here your Learning physics improves your analytical ability in a step-by-step manner. Combined with specific exercises, the core test sites and important problem-solving methods are summarized.
Like many subjects, Physics requires continuous study. To be successful, it is important that you go through some General Physics Questions and Answers Pdf and study accordingly. Apart from these. It is also important to study in solitude with peace to get a grip on this subject.
General Physics Objective Questions :
1. Who defined the law of gravity?
2. What is the conclusion of the mass-energy relationship?
(A) Quantum theory
(B) General principle of relativity
(C) Field theory of energy
(D) Specific theory of relativity
3. Newton’s first law of motion gives the concept:
(A) of energy
(B) of work
(C) of motion
(D) Moment of inertia
4. An instrument called pycnometer is used to measure_________
(B) Intensity of solar radiation
(C) Intensity of an earthquake
(D) High temperature
5. An instrument that measures wind speed_______
6. When two ice cubes are pressed together, what causes them to merge?
(A) The force of the Wonder Wall
(B) Moment of bi-pole
(C) Hydrogen bonds
(D) Covalent attraction
7. If the velocity graph of a particle is represented by Y = Mt + C, then the particle is moving:
(A) With a uniform gait
(B) With uniform velocity
(C) With uniform acceleration
(D) With variable acceleration
8. What is the minimum flight velocity required to launch a rocket into space?
(A) 5 km / sec.
(B) 6 km / s.
(C) 11 km / s.
(D) 15 km / s.
9. Why hydrogen balloon hovers upwards_____
(A) Decrease in altitude reduces air pressure.
(B) Weight loss reduces air pressure.
(C) The weight of a balloon is less than the weight of air displaced by it.
(D) The pressure inside the balloon is greater than the pressure outside it.
10. When an object is moved from the earth to the moon there___________
(A) Mass changes, but weight remains the same
(B) Weight changes, but the mass remains the same
(C) Changes in both weight and mass
(D) Both weight and mass remain the same
- Thermodynamics MCQ Questions
- Kinetic Theory Class 11 Questions
- Oscillations Class 11 MCQ
- Waves Class 11 MCQ Questions
One liner General Physics Questions And Answers Pdf :
1. Ultrasonic waves generated for the first time by______
2. Who formulated the law of universal gravity.
3. Who discovered electromagnetic nature of light______
4. At the beginning of this century, who invented the airplane______
Answer. Wright Brothers
5. The sun’s rays are blocked measuring device intensity call.
6. The device used to identify the sound waves is called____
7. The unit of Light year is________
8. If a person’s body temperature is 60 degrees Celsius, then How much in Fahrenheit_______
Answer. 140 ° F
9. Who discovered dynamite.
Answer. Alfred Nobel
10. Which instrument is used by medical doctors professionals____