Diversity in Living organisms class 9 mcq with answers pdf
Here you will find a list of Most important Multiple Choice Questions on Diversity in Living organisms with answer for competitive exams like CBSE Class 9 science chapter 7 MCQs . These frequently asked sample questions on are given with correct choice of answer that you can check instantly. Presently we have added more than 30 MCQ questions on class 9 science chapter 7 for your practice. We will keep adding more questions and provide this question bank in PDF format, so that you can download them instantly in E-book style.
MCQs On Diversity in Living organisms class 9
1. The amphibians of plant kingdom are______
2. Ribbon-shaped and spiral chloroplast is present in_______
3. Algae and Fungi are in the division _________
(d) All of the above
4. __________ have cell walls made of chitin
(b) Green plants
(c) Human foetus
(d)All of the above
5. In which organisms, the structure of parapodia is present?
6. Pyrenoids are the structures seen in_____
7. Naked ovules and naked seeds are the characteristic features of_______
8.Which is the highest level of classification?
9. Seeds of pinus have__________
(a) Many cotyledons
(b) Two cotyledons
(c) One cotyledon
(d) No cotyledon
10. Angiospermae is a division of kingdom Plantae. The main characteristic feature of angiosperms is_______
(a) Seeds are naked in fruits
(b) Seeds are covered with coats and are in fruits
(c) Fruits are without seeds
(d) Seeds are naked without fruits
11. Which among the following is a common feature of chrodates?
(a) Presence of notochord
(b) Presence of triploblastic condition
(c) Presence of coelom
(d) Presence of gill pouches
12. Which adaptation of the frog differentiates it from the fish?
(a) Ability to live in water also
(b) Lays eggs in water
(c) Have a streamlined body
(d) Presence of mucous glands in the skin
13. Differentiation in segmental fashion occurs in_________
14. Lack of a well-differentiated body design is the main feature of division
15.Which of the following is the characteristic feature of ferns?
(a) They have needle shaped leaves.
(b) They have male and female cones.
(c) They have rhizoids
(d) Their plant body is differentiated into root, stem and leaves.
16. Biodiversity of a geographical region represents________
(a) Genetic diversity present in the dominant species of the region
(b) Species endemic to the region
(c) Endangered species found in the region
(d) The diversity in the organisms living in the region
17. Plant embryos in seeds have structures called_________
18. Which of the following animals possess a vascular system?
(d) All of the above
19. Most paramecium move with the help of_______
(b) Oral grove
20. In the five kingdom system of classification, Monera was divided into archaebacteria and eubacteria by________