Why do we fall ill MCQ Pdf
Here you will find a list of Most important Multiple Choice Questions on why we fall ill with answer for competitive exams like CBSE Class 9 science chapter 13 MCQs . These frequently asked sample questions on are given with correct choice of answer that you can check instantly. Presently we have added more than 20 MCQ questions on class 9 science chapter 13 for your practice. We will keep adding more questions and provide this question bank in PDF format, so that you can download them instantly in E-book style.
Class 9 science chapter 13 MCQ online test
1. Diseases caused by fungi_______
(a) Skin infection
(b) Cold and cough
2. Headache is an example of ______disease.
3. Breathing polluted air causes diseases of the_________
(a) Nervous system
(b) Circulatory system
(c) Respiratory system
(d) Digestive system
4. The method of immunisation was first tried by ________
(a) Edward Jenner
(b) Robert Hooke
(c) Louis Hook
(d) Louis Pasteur
5. Ascara lumbricoides causes damage to our__________
(d) lower limbs
6. The protozoa that causes kala-azar is _________
7. The disease which is transmitted by sexual contact is _____.
8. The AIDS virus cannot be transmitted by___________
(a) sexual contact
(b) blood transfusion
(c) breast feeding
(d) hugs and hand shake
9. Elephantiasis disease can have________
(a) short-term affect on our health
(b) no effect on our health
(c) long term affect on our health
(d) sometimes bad effect on our health
10. Which one of the following is not a bacterial disease?
Answer : D
11. Mosquitoes spread__________
10. Which one of the following causes kala-azar?
11. Which one of the following has a long term effect on the health of an individual?
(a) Common cold
(b) Chicken pox
(c) Chewing tobacco
12. Main sugar present in the honey is_________
13. Sleeping sickness is caused by (i) ________ , which is a (ii) ___________.
(a) (i) Leishmania, (ii) protozoan
(b) (i) Trypanosoma, (ii) protozoan
(c) (i) Staphylococcus, (ii) bacterium
(d) (i) Trypanosoma, (ii) bacterium
14. Which of the following is not a symptom of any disease?
15. Making anti-viral drugs is more difficult than making anti-bacterial medicines because_________
(a) viruses make use of host machinery
(b) viruses are on the border line of living and non-living
(c) viruses have very few biochemical mechanisms of their own
(d) viruses have a protein coat
16. Typhoid is an infectious disease caused by____________
17. Antibiotic work against_________
18. The disease which is transmitted by sexual contact is______
19. Diseases where microbes are the
immediate causes are called________
20. Which one of the following is not a viral disease
(a) Common cold
(b) Dengue fever