Informatics MCQ Questions and Answers:
1. Information that does not depend on personal opinion or judgment is called:
2. The operating system is…
a) PC download program
B) a program or set of programs that control the operation of a computer and provides the process of executing other programs
C) a program to ensure the operation of external devices
D) a program for working with files
3. What is a label?
A) file copy
B) graphical representation of the object
C) a pointer to an object
D) active control
4. The main element of Excel spreadsheets is:
5. An algorithm in which the execution of an action depends on a given condition is called
A) Condition Algorithm
B) Cyclic algorithm
C) Branching algorithm
D) Helper algorithm
6. How many stages does the development of models in the spreadsheet environment consist of
7. Information retrieval systems are divided into:
A) Search, for information
B) Factual, electronic
C) Documentary, hierarchical
D) Factual, Documentary
8. Object Oriented Programming is…
A) Real objects of the surrounding world
B) Handling objects in large systems
C) A programming method in which the main elements of programs are objects
D) Properties and methods for processing objects
9. What are modifiers?
A) Object faces
B) Selection markers
C) Object Control Cursors
D) Image measurement tools
10. Specify the material that is used to create the mesh frame of the model.
11. What does not apply to search methods?
A) Documentary search
B) Programmatic search
C) Semantic Search
D) Address Search
12. Where do you install and remove programs on your computer?
A) My computer
B) My documents
C) Network Control Center
D) Control panel
13. Indicate the type of algorithm “If the weather is good outside, then go for a walk, otherwise read a book.”
C) The full form of the branch structure
D) Incomplete form of the branching structure
14. The cell range A1:C4 is selected in the spreadsheet. How many cells does this range contain?
15. Communication system that provides sharing of resources of computers and peripheral devices.
A) Global network
B) Peripheral network
C) Local network
D) Regional network
16. The web page has an extension