The Rajasthan Civil Service Commission (RPSC) is conducting the examination system for the appointment of Rajasthan administration officers from the state of Rajasthan. Which are supplemented by RAS examinations
RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service) : The Rajasthan Administrative Service is a respected public service position. To get this position you have to work very hard. If you do the RAS exam then you need to prepare well, only then you can succeed. Today in this article you can learn how to prepare for the responsible RAS Exam.
How to become an RAS officer.
If you go to a coaching class for RAS exam, then you will be given a complete guidance about RAS Exam and its preparation, but if you want to pass the RAS exam without participating in any coaching class, then you have to work hard and get the right guidance. There is also a need for this, because even after hard work without the right strategy and right guidance, the chances of success are much lower.
To prepare for the RAS officer exams, you will receive the following information–
1. Choose Certified books for all subjects
If you are taking RAS exams then you should know this, if you are reading the same exam preparation book, then it is not right, the topping in which you are giving the question will be asked on this topic. Keep different books and certified books and study them, you will surely succeed in passing the exams.
2. Make your goal and focus on it-
It often appears that candidates taking competitive exams make many applications. It’s good, but keep your goal the same, you choose what you want to become and if you work hard accordingly, you will definitely achieve your goal.
3. Choose an isolated and clean environment where you can study
In order to pass any kind of exam, your study environment must be clean and secluded. Only then will you be able to prepare for competitive exams in a good way. Therefore, I suggest that if there is a library near you, then there should be a separate area for your studies or studies, where the material related to your examination should be kept.
4. Make a timeline
If you are studying without a schedule, then you do not know how many of the holidays you have completed and how much to do. The timeline also saves time while covering your full holidays. Plan and create a schedule. As a result, you can complete your holidays with full preparation by approaching the exams. You can pass any competitive exams.
5. Use time
The only way to pass any competitive exams is to make the most of your time. Try to understand the value of your time and dedicate most of your time to your studies and always try to avoid spending time in the field so that you are able to pay more attention to your studies.
6. Take other competitive exams
If you are applying for a single job and waiting for that job, then it is very wrong to apply as much as possible, this will give you a lot of information about the exam and you will receive all kinds of books. Knowledge will also be acquired, so I will give the same advice that you should apply as many jobs as possible and also take the exams. You will also receive a conference because the more exams you take, the higher your morale will be as you prepare for a higher job.
7. Avoid superstition
Many people believe in superstition about hard work. First of all, you need to know that there is a big difference between faith and superstition. If you think that without hard work God will pass you by, then it is your misconception that you should not believe in superstition at all, but believe in God, work hard, God will give you more fruit, you will always remember it and have complete confidence in yourself Hold it
8. Be patient and have faith in yourself
Many people lose courage due to the spread of 5-6 exams and stop preparing. This is a very bad thing and it’s the biggest mistake you have ever made. For this, always be patient, do not stop spreading, but because of what is spreading, find the solution. With this, you will be able to easily pass the competitive exams. Failure leads to success.
9. Understand the pattern of previous exam questions (Exam Plan for RAS Pre Exams)
- Before preparing for the preliminary examination, it is good to understand the pattern of the questionnaires of previous years.
- This helps you understand how questions are asked and how often they are asked. For example, looking at the questionnaires of previous years, it is found that in the geography of Rajasthan, questions are asked about the flow of rivers.
- This allows you to determine that when reading the topic of rivers, you not only need to remember their tributaries, but also keep the flow area in mind. Likewise, you will find that in modern Rajasthan one or two questions are necessarily asked about the struggle for freedom and integration.
- In such a case, you will give priority to these issues. Similarly, questions about probability are asked in mathematics, but you will only understand them when you look at the questions over and over again. Many times, candidates forget to understand the pattern of the number of questions wisely asked.
- As in which year more questions were asked on which topic. Do not waste your time on it. The RPSC changes this pattern every year. Sometimes questions that focus more on history change to focus on current affairs, sometimes the geography of Rajasthan and India dominates.
- In this case, pay equal attention to all issues. It has often been seen that HUMANITIES students give less importance to Mathematics, but it must be understood that Mathematics questions give you specific cues, there is no possibility of misunderstanding in their answers. Examiners should definitely make the questionnaires of previous years part of their study.
10. Study Rajasthan financial review
Be sure to read the monthly Sujas magazine published by the Rajasthan government and the economic analysis published once a year. Examiners often read short notes from another source instead of reading them. We recommend that the examiner read them from the source, as the author of short notes often omits important facts.
11. Study hard and diligently
Unless you study diligently, your studies are meaningless. If you study diligently or do not study, it is good because if you study without dedication, then you will not be able to make a place in Meerith in the competitive examination. One does not have to pass the competitive exam. You have to make a place in the merit list in the competitive examination. Therefore, while studying, keep in mind that you should study with hard work and dedication.
12. Pay special attention to grammar
You must pay special attention to grammar to pass RAS or any other exam. Most of the questions related to Hindi or English grammar are asked in any competitive examinations. In which most of people fail. If your grammar is good and you are able to answer any grammar related question, then you have completed 25% of the competitive exam preparation. It is of great importance.