MCQs Questions On Cockroach For NEET pdf
MCQ on Animal study is becoming the most common part of today’s competitive examinations. Without a basic knowledge of the Study of Animal Type: Cockroach MCQ for NEET Aspirants lags behind in these examinations.
It tests general knowledge on common terms and concepts of Cockroach MCQs NEET Keeping given this, we have added some most frequently asked MCQ questions on Cockroach in MCQ format for your proper practice. Take this online practice test/quiz and you will have an idea of what kind of questions are expected on Cockroach MCQs in various competitive exams.
All questions are selected in a manner so that it becomes easy to understand the topic. You will find these commonly asked solved questions (with answers) really helpful. Just practice.
Here you will find a list of the most important MCQ questions on Cockroach in MCQ quiz style with answers for competitive exams like NEET, CET, NET, etc. These frequently asked sample questions on cockroaches are given with the correct choice of answer that you can check instantly.
Presently we have added more than 20 MCQ questions on Cockroaches for your practice. We will keep adding more questions and provide this question bank in PDF format so that you can download them instantly in E-book style.
MCQ On Cockroach For NEET:
1. The cockroaches are mostly active at night, are also called_________
(d) None of them
2. Head of the cockroach is pear-shaped and consists of __________segments.
3. Cockroach is a(n) _____
4. Which of the following statements is false about cockroaches?
(a) They are nocturnal
(b) They belong to the phylum Arthropoda
(c) They are scavengers
(d) They are vectors of diseases
5. What are the regions of the body of the cockroach?
(a) Head, Thorax, Abdomen
(b) Head, Thorax
(c) Head, Abdomen
(d) Head, Body, Tail
6. What material is the exoskeleton of the cockroach made of?
7. The cockroach body is covered by an exoskeleton made of ______
8. The fusion of how many segments makes up the head part of the cockroach?
9. Which of these structures act as the tongue of the cockroach?
10. Which of these is not a division of thorax in a cockroach?
11. Which of the following is the largest mouth appendage of a cockroach?
12. Where is Mulville located in the alimentary canal of a cockroach?
(c) Posterior part of the gizzard
13. Which part of the alimentary canal of cockroaches secrete(s) digestive juices?
(d) Anterior ilium
14. Which part of a cockroach is lined by the peritrophic membrane?
(d) Salivary glands
15. Which of the following service (s) is the strongest muscle(s) in the head of a cockroach?
16. Which opening is controlled by the proctodeal valve of a cockroach?
(a) Mesentron to gizzard
(b) Midgut to hindgut
(c) Foregut to the midgut
(d) Colon to the rectum
17. The labrum in a cockroach is attached to the head capsule through the means of________-
(d) All the above
18. This is the basic unit in the eye of cockroach________
(a) Corneal facet
19. In cockroaches, the spiracles are found in_____
(a) thorax – 2 pairs, abdomen – 4 pairs
(b) thorax – 2 pairs, abdomen – 6 pairs
(c) thorax – 2 pairs, abdomen – 8 pairs
(d) thorax – 2 pairs, abdomen – 10 pairs
20. On which organisms do symbiont wood cockroaches depend for cellulose digestion?