Maharashtra Board Class 12th Textbook Solutions Pdf:
Important reasons for studying Class 12 biology are to understand how cells and organisms work. It involves the study of life and it is very important as it tells us about the natural world. Class 12 Biology tells us about our body, helping us to develop cures and treatments for many diseases as well as all the scenarios which are related to life. Class 12 Biology provides an in-depth, scientific understanding of how all living and nonliving organisms interact with each other.
It also gives insights into how diverse life forms are. Moreover, biology encompasses other fields of research that are related to the sustainability of life, including the environment, ecosystem, food quality, causes of illnesses, the development of medicines, and the study of the human body, to name a few.
Class 12 Biology solutions is an important thing to study for any of the board exams or even while you are preparing for any type of Entrance exam. This class 12 biology solution provides in-depth knowledge of the biology subjects in easy language, clear your fundamental concepts with the help of figures, images, examples, and practice questions. You need to practice class 12 biology questions to clear your fundamentals.
Benefits of using ybstudy.com Textbook Solutions
- Here at Ybstudy class 12 Textbook solutions you might encounter textbook questions that you had solved during the topic-wise practice. Solving them once more will help test your memory. This will also help you to understand the topics of the unit.
- Practicing class 12 biology Textbook questions is one of the most important aspects of Board exam preparation. This helps students to improve their time management skills and understand their weak areas for the Board exam.
- It Helps students to understand the pattern of the biology question paper, type of questions, and topics of higher weightage and very important Questions Mostly asked in Board exams.
- Ybstudy textbook class 12 biology solutions Help students to improve time management skills and give an idea about the time taken to solve the complete question within a time.
- Enhance the question-solving skills and, thus, the performance of aspirants.
- Ybstudy class 12 biology textbook solutions Boost students’ confidence level as well as examination temperament, creating a sense of self-assurance.
- These class 12 Biology Textbook solutions Enhance the question-solving skills of students and, thus, their performance of student.
Maharashtra State Board Class 12 Textbook Solutions Answers Digest:
Chapter 1: Class 12 Biology Chapter 1 Reproduction in Lower and Higher Plants Textbook solutions
Chapter 2: Class 12 Biology Chapter 2 Reproduction in Lower and Higher Animals Textbook solutions
Chapter 3: Class 12 Biology Chapter 3 Inheritance and Variation textbook solutions
Chapter 4: Class 12 Biology Chapter 4 Molecular Basis of Inheritance Textbook solutions
Chapter 5: Class 12 Biology Chapter 5 Origin and Evolution of Life textbook solution
Chapter 6: Class 12 Biology Chapter 6 Plant Water Relation Textbook solutions
Chapter 7: Class 12 Biology Chapter 7 Plant Growth and Mineral Nutrition textbook solutions
Chapter 8: Class 12 Biology Chapter 8 Respiration and Circulation textbook solutions
Chapter 9: Class 12 Biology Chapter 9 Control and Co-ordination textbook solutions
Chapter 10: Class 12 Biology Chapter 10. Human Health and Diseases textbook solution
Chapter 11: Class 12 Biology Chapter 11 Enhancement of Food Production textbook solution
Chapter 12: Class 12 Biology Chapter 12. Biotechnology textbook solution
Chapter 13: Class 12 Biology Chapter 13. Organisms and Populations textbook solutions
Chapter 14: Class 12 Biology Chapter textbook solutions 14. Ecosystems and Energy Flow Textbook solutions
Chapter 15: Class 12 Biology Chapter 15. Biodiversity, Conservation, and Environmental Issues textbook solutions
Frequently Asked Questions on Class 12 Biology textbook solutions
Class 12 Biology syllabus Maharashtra Board
Unit 1: Reproduction
Which carry 2 Chapters
Chapter 1: Reproduction in Lower and Higher Plants.
Chapter 2. Reproduction in Lower and Higher Animals.
What we have to study in this section :
1. Know the significance of reproduction in the life of species.
2. Explain the difference between asexual and sexual reproduction in plants and
3. Recognize the importance of asexual and sexual reproduction in plants and
4. Compare and analyze different modes of asexual reproduction.
5. Know the reduction in the size of the gametophytic generation.
6. Know the different adaptations in the flowers depending upon the agency to
7. Describes the mechanism of sexual reproduction.
8. Recognize, analyze and compare structural similarities, differences, and progressive evolutionary changes in reproduction in lower and higher plants and animals.
9. Explain embryo development both in plants and animals.
Unit 2: Genetics and Evolution
This section carries chapters :
Chapter 3. Inheritance and Variation.
Chapter 4. Molecular Basis of Inheritance.
Chapter 5. Origin and Evolution of Life
What we have to learn in this section :
- Explain the mechanism of inheritance and variation.
- Elaborate on the role of chromosomes, and their molecular basis of heredity.
- Explain the laws of inheritance and further elaborate on the reasons for variation.
- Describe the basis of the origin of life, geological time scale, and evidence.
- Explain, describe and compare different theories of evolution.
- Explains the structure and functions of genetic materials.
- The use of genetics in studying patterns of sex determination in honey bees, birds, and human beings mentions different genetic disorders.
- Explain the inheritance of sex-linked characters in humans.
- Define the concept of genomics, applications of genetic engineering, and gene regulation.
- Explain the chromosomal theory of inheritance, linkage, and crossing over.
- Understands evidence for DNA as genetic material, genetic code.
Unit 3: Physiology
This section ccarries4 chapter
Chapter 6. Plant Water Relation.
Chapter 7. Plant Growth and Mineral Nutrition.
Chapter 8. Respiration and Circulation.
Chapter 9. Control and Co-ordination
What we have to learn in this section
- Explain the scientific reasons behind various physiological activities based on relationships.
- Understand the relationship between chemical reactions, the structural organization involved, and its impact on organisms.
- Analyze and explain the experimental setup.
- Draw diagrams and give comments on findings and observations.
- Describe the contribution of different workers or scientists and their significance.
- Understand and explain the role of physiology in biology.
- Explain and draw mechanisms of different physiological processes.
- Explain the importance, source, and methods of absorption of water, water as the ‘elixir of life
- Explain loss of excess water, the significance of transpiration, and transpiration as a ‘necessary evil’.
- Define growth, types of growth, phases of growth, growth curves, and growth rates.
- Explain minerals, their role, sources, and methods of absorption.
- Differentiate respiration.
- Explain the circulatory system.
Unit 4: Applied Biology
This section carries 3 chapters
Chapter 10. Human Health and Diseases
Chapter 11. Enhancement of Food Production
Chapter 12. Biotechnology
In this section we have to learn about :
- Explains the correlation between diseases and health.
- Identify and elaborate on various types and effects of Addictions.
- Elaborate on the role of microbes in food production.
- Describes, compares, and reviews different techniques developed for the betterment of life.
- Understand applications of the technology used to overcome problems in daily life.
- Suggest remedial measures for improvement of social health.
- Describe and suggest career opportunities in the fields of dairy, poultry, and another field.
- Explain the role of microbes in upcoming fields such as Biocontrol agents, Sewage treatment, and Nanotechnology.
- Elaborate on the need for biotechnology
Unit 5: Ecology and Environment
In this section, there are 3 chapters
Chapter 13. Organisms and Populations
Chapter 14. Ecosystems and Energy Flow
Chapter 15. Biodiversity, Conservation, and Environmental Issues
What we have to learn in these chapters
- Explains the correlation, interaction, and effect of environment on organisms.
- Understand and explain the relationship in the ecosystem, and the role of energy flow.
- Analyze, understand and explain environmental issues and their impact.
- Contribute, plan and implement programs for the conservation of the environment.
- Use information gathered to save biodiversity, and find remedies to solve environmental issues.
How to prepare for Biology Board Exam
- Have a focus study area from the syllabus, most repetitive areas are Applied Biology, Methods in Biology, Ecological Principles, Cellular Organization, Fundamental Processes, and Developmental Biology.
- Reading and understanding basics are very important. So, any book which gives you a proper understanding of the basics is more than enough.
- Practice previous years’ questions thoroughly.
- Always remember the exam is meant mainly to check your aptitude i.e. your way of analyzing a problem.