MCQ on Microbes in Human Welfare for NEET Pdf :
Hello Students, how are you all hope you all will be good, in this Page we have shared with you more than 19 Important MCQ on Microbes in Human Welfare which is helpful for NEET Biology. This Microbes in Human Welfare NEET MCQ will help you to enhance your performance in NEET.
Dear students if you have just started your NEET Biology MCQ Preparation then you must go through our YB NEET Biology MCQ Bank. If you have any dout related to MCQ on Microbes in Human Welfare then in this post of today all your douts will be cleared hear…
MCQ Questions on Microbes in Human Welfare for NEET Pdf Download :
1. Conversion ot milk to curd improves its nutritional value by increasing the amount of________
(a) Vitamin B12
(b) Vitamin D
(c) Vitamin A
(d) Vitamin E
2. Which of the following in sewage treatment removes suspended solids?
(a) Tertiary treatment
(b) Primary treatment
(c) Secondary treatment
(d) Sludge treatment
3. Which of the following is correctly matched forcthe product produced by them?
(a) Acetobacter acetic: Antibiotics
(b) Methanobacterium: Lactic Acid
(c) Penicillium notatum: Acetic acid
(d) Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Ethanol
4. A good producer of citric acid is___________
5. In gobar gas, the maximum amount is that of__________
(b) Carbon dioxide
6. Which of the following is mainly produced by the activity of anaerobic bacteria on sewage?
(a) Mustard gas
(b) Laughing gas
(c) Marsh gas
7. Monascus purpureus is a yeast used commerciallycin the production of__________
(a) Citric acid
(b) Blood cholesterol lowering statins
(d) Streptokinase for removing clots from the blood vessel
8. An example of endomycorrhiza is________
9. Which of the following is not used as a biopesticide________
(a) Xanthomonas campestris
(b) Bacillus thuringiensis
(c) Trichoderma harzianum
10. A free living nitrogen fixing cyanobacterium which also form symbiotic associatin with the water fern Azolla is__________
11. A patient brought to a hospital with myocardial infraction is normally immediately given___________
(a) Cyclosporin A
12. Which is wrongly matched?
(a) Clostridium butylicum- Lactic acid
(b) Aspergillus niger -Citric acid
(c) Yeast- Statins
(d) Acetobacter acetii – Acetic acid
13. Nitrogen fixing microbe associated with Azolla in rice field is__________
14. Trichoderma harzianum has proved a useful microorganism for____________
(a) Biological control of soil-borne plant pathogens
(b) Bioremediation of contaminated soils
(c) Reclamation of wastelandds
(d) Gene transfer in higher plants
15. Which one of the following helps in absorption of phosphorus from soil by plants?
16. Carbon dioxide is not released in which of the following processes?
(a) Lactate fermentation
(b) Alcoholic fermentation
(c) Aerobic respiration in animals
(d) Aerobic respiration in plants
17. In which stage microbes are used for the purification of the sewage water?
(a) Primary treatment
(b) Secondary treatment
(c) Tertiary treatment
(d) Both (a) and (b)
18. Which of the following is a good producer of citric acid_______
19. What is the meaning of a high value of BOD(Biochemical Oxygen Demand)?
(a) That water is pure
(b) that water is less polluted
(c) that water is highly polluted
(d) that consumption of organic matter by microbes is higher in the water
NEET Related Articles :