Write note on integrated organic farming.
- Integrated organic farming is cyclical and zero waste procedure.
- Waste products of one process are used in other process as nutrients so natural resources utilized maximum.
- Mr. Rameshchander Dagar a farmer of sonipat Haryana practiced organic farming where he follow bee keeping dairy water harvesting composting and agriculture in a chain.
- All these processes supports each other.
- It is ideal and economical process which helps to avoid use of chemical fertilizers and pesticide.
- Bees acts as pollinating agents for agriculture.
- Crop residue is as fodder for cattle.C
- Caw dung is used as manure or biogas.
- Agricultural waste is used for compostingh
- This is integrated organic forming.