MCQs on Hydraulics and pneumatics pdf
Hydraulic and pneumatic technology is a technology with a long history, mature development, and extremely wide application. It has become a basic technology including transmission, control, and detection, which has an important impact on the technological progress of modern mechanical equipment.
Due to its unique principle and performance, its applications are in various fields of the national economy, such as machine tools, construction machinery, transportation, metallurgical machinery, agricultural machinery, plastic machinery, forging machinery, aviation, aerospace, navigation, weapons, oil, and coal. widely used in many aspects.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics MCQs questions:
1. What are the divisions of hydromechanics?
1. hydraulic engineering and hydrogeology
2. technical mechanics and theoretical mechanics
3. hydraulics and hydrology
4. mechanics of liquid bodies and mechanics of gaseous bodies
Answer: 2. technical mechanics and theoretical mechanics
2. What is a liquid?
1. a physical substance capable of filling voids; 2. a physical substance that can change shape under the action of forces
3. a physical substance capable of changing its volume;
4. a physical substance capable of flowing.
Answer: a physical substance that can change shape under the action of forces
3. Which of these liquids is not drip?
Answer: 4. nitrogen
4. A real fluid is a fluid __________
1. does not exist in nature;
2. under real conditions
3. in which there is internal friction
4. able to evaporate quickly.
Answer: 2. under real conditions
5. Which of these liquids is not gaseous?
1. liquid nitrogen
Answer: 2. mercury
6. The study of pneumatics deals with the system operated with___________
Answer: 4. Air
7. The study of the LPG fueled system is the example of______
3. All of the above
4. None of the above
Answer: 2. pneumatic
8. Which of the following is a type of actuator in a hydraulic system?
Answer: 4. cylinder
9. Which of the following is an example of stationary hydraulics?
1. Agricultural machinery
2. Construction machinery
3. Metal forming presses
4. Platform lifts
Answer: 3. metal forming presses
10. In a pneumatic system, an AND gate is known as a _____
1. non-return valve
2. gate valve
3. check valve
4. double pressure valve
Answer: 4. double pressure valve
11. The dashed line is the symbol for______
1. Flow line
2. Drain line
3. Pressure line
4. Component Envelope
Answer: 2. drain line
12. The power source in the pneumatic system is _______
1. Air tank
Answer: 2. compressor
13. The hydraulic system is_____
1. Less accurate than a pneumatic system
2. More precise than a pneumatic system
3. Both hydraulic and pneumatic systems are the same based on accuracy.
4. None of the dice
Answer: 2. More accurate than a pneumatic system