NEET Chemistry Questions and Answers Pdf Download :
NEET is National Level entrance exam, which is given by Millions of Students every year, but only a few students are get success in this exam. If you also want to be successful in NEET exam, then you should prepare well for this. as we know only 12th pass student can give this exam. In 12th you must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You must have at least 50% in 12th, it has been fixed at 40% for reserved category. In NEET total 180 Questions asked for 720 Marks. 90 Questions from Biology, 45-45 questions from Chemistry and Physics respectively for 180 Marks. Each question will be of 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Chemistry is such a subject whose questions will neither be asked too difficult nor too easy, so you have to be prepared in advance. If you read NCERT well and pay more attention to some chapters like Organic and Physical Chemistry, then it will prove to be better for you.
Here in this article we are going to discuss about NEET Chemistry Questions Bank. as we know the syllabus of NEET Chemistry contains the same topics which you have been studying from class 11th-12th. I would like to tell all of you that 90% of the questions in NEET exam will come from your NCERT NEET Chemistry book itself, so pay attention to NCERT, after that you can take help of any reference book. Here in this post we will also tell you how many NEET Chemistry Questions and Answers are asked according to the each Chemistry chapter, which has been written keeping in mind the NEET Chemistry previous year questions chapter wise.
NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Previous year Questions free Download Pdf :
Class 11 Chapter wise NEET Chemistry Questions :
- Chapter 1 : Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry NEET Questions
- Chapter 2 : Structure of Atom MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3 : Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4 : Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure NEET Questions
- Chapter 5 : States of Matter NEET Questions
- Chapter 6 : Thermodynamics NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7 : Equilibrium MCQ Questions
- Chapter 8 : Redox Reactions Questions
- Chapter 9 : Hydrogen NEET Questions
- Chapter 10 : The s-Block Elements MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11 : The p-Block Elements MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12 : Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13 : Hydrocarbons NEET Questions
- Chapter 14 : Environmental Chemistry NEET MCQ Questions
Class 12 Chapter wise NEET Chemistry Questions :
- Chapter 1 : The Solid State NEET MCQs
- Chapter 2 : Solutions MCQs for NEET
- Chapter 3 : Electrochemistry NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4 : Chemical Kinetics MCQs
- Chapter 5 : Surface Chemistry MCQs for NEET
- Chapter 6 : General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7 : The p-Block Elements MCQs
- Chapter 8 : The d-and f-Block Elements NEET MCQs
- Chapter 9 : Coordination Compounds MCQs
- Chapter 10 : Haloalkanes and Haloarenes NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11 : Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 12 : Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 13 : Amines MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 14 : Biomolecules MCQs
- Chapter 15 : Polymers NEET MCQs
- Chapter 16 : Chemistry in Everyday Life NEET MCQ Questions
NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage (Class 11 and Class 12) :
Chemistry is often considered the tough Subject for different reasons. NEET Syllabus for Chemistry section includes both Theoretical and Numericals. So, NEET aspirants need to make a smart time table to score enough marks in Chemistry. In this article, we have discussed NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage to help students score full marks in Chemistry of NEET Exam. Understanding the syllabus of the subject whether easy or difficult is the first step of preparation, without which you do not know what to focus on and which topics to avoid. According to the NTA, the NEET Chemistry syllabus consists of 30 chapters and includes subjects from class 11th and 12th. NEET experts say that students can easily score 100% if they cover at least 70% of the syllabus. So, note down the topics and cover the topics of Chemistry properly.
There is only a short time left for the exam. In such a situation, it is important that you revise the most important topics once. Here our Experts is telling which topics of Chemistry are most important in NEET. Which ones you should take a look at and which topics can be skipped if you do not have enough time. These topics are divided on the basis of weightage (number of questions asked in the exam from any topic). There are mainly three sections in chemistry, inorganic, organic and physical. Equal questions are asked from all three. In such a situation, more numbers can be brought by paying attention to these topics.
Students should keep studying the important topics continuously. For this the help of shorts notes should also be taken. With this, students can remain calm and stable even during the examination.
NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage for Class 11 :
|Chapter Name (Class 11)||No. Of Questions
asked in NEET
|1.||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||1-2|
|2.||Structure of Atom||2|
|3.||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||1-2|
|4.||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||3|
|5.||States of Matter||2-3|
|10||The s-block Elements||2-3|
|11||The p-block Elements||1-2|
|12.||Organic Chemistry – Some basic Principles and Techniques||1-2|
|Chapter Name (Class 12)||No. Of Questions
asked in NEET
|1.||The Solid State||1-2|
|6||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||1-2|
|7.||The p-block Elements||2-3|
|8.||The d-block and f-block Elements||2-3|
|10||Haloalkenes and Haloarenes||2|
|11||Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers||1-2|
|12.||Aldehyde, ketone and Carboxylic Acids||2-3|
|16.||Chemistry in Everyday Life||1|
Keep in Mind about NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions :
- Chemistry MCQs Practice can help you to enhance your performance and achieve perfection. And without perfection, be it any subject, you will not be able to ace your NEET Chemistry preparations.
- It is important that they solve every Chemistry NEET question provided here.
- Above Chemistry Chapter wise Questions is completely based on NEET syllabus. Which helps you to solve every problem mentioned in the NEET Exam.
- Apart from providing NEET chapter-wise Chemistry MCQs, these MCQ also prove to be fruitful for their easy use of language.
- It serves as one of the biggest reasons for the students referring to the our NEET Chemistry MCQs than opting for any other books or other solutions.
- This helps the students to ensure that they are ready with the topic and can easily answer the questions if given in the NEET examinations.