Organic Chemistry MCQ for NEET Pdf:
In order for you to better understand the NEET chemistry curriculum, we have prepared interactive chemistry MCQ tests for NEET. They cover the main topics of chemistry and include questions and assignments in general chemistry and inorganic chemistry. You can choose any topic and start testing.
A stable learning skill allows you to quickly and without errors pass online tests in NEET chemistry, and solve complex problems on tests. For its formation, it is necessary to return to the task on the same day in a few hours, and then study regularly, choosing the correct answers in chemistry from several options presented on the screen. Very soon you will solve complex problems without errors and answer any questions within the framework of the NEET Chemistry Syllabus.
Here below you will find Topicwise NEET chemistry MCQ with answers to most of the questions that the NEET chemistry program includes. In addition, there is the opportunity to practice the skill on one specific topic that causes you the most difficulty. The prices are symbolic, and the effect will be noticeable after a few days of regular classes.
Topicwise MCQs for NEET Chemistry:
Class 11 Chapter-wise NEET Chemistry Questions:
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry NEET Questions
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure NEET Questions
- Chapter 5: States of Matter NEET Questions
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium MCQ Questions
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions Questions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen NEET Questions
- Chapter 10: The s-Block Elements MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: The p-Block Elements MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons NEET Questions
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry NEET MCQ Questions
Class 12 Chapter-wise NEET Chemistry Questions:
- Chapter 1: The Solid State NEET MCQs
- Chapter 2: Solutions MCQs for NEET
- Chapter 3: Electrochemistry NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics MCQs
- Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry MCQs for NEET
- Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7: The p-Block Elements MCQs
- Chapter 8: The d-and f-Block Elements NEET MCQs
- Chapter 9: Coordination Compounds MCQs
- Chapter 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes NEET MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 12: Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 13: Amines MCQ for NEET
- Chapter 14: Biomolecules MCQs
- Chapter 15: Polymers NEET MCQs
- Chapter 16: Chemistry in Everyday Life NEET MCQ Questions
How to Solve NEET Chemistry MCQ:
- The key to solving the chemistry multiple choice questions of the NEET entrance examination lies in the understanding and mastery of knowledge. It is not that you know every option, but that you can use the knowledge you have learned to solve existing problems.
- First of all, you must read the textbook thoroughly before the exam. The comprehensive reading here is no longer intensive because you have already a solid foundation in previous studies.
- When you are on the spot, you must not panic, take a quick look at the paper, and for the questions you will be able to understand at a glance, you should prepare the answers immediately when you start the exam. After finishing a few questions, you will feel calm and confident.
- At this time, you will find that doing those routine questions is not too difficult, and finally, doing those cumbersome questions that require calculations.
- Do not leave the questions empty. It is easy to make mistakes when filling in the answers, so even if you don’t know the answer, you still have to fill in the answer and you may get it wrong. The chance of single-choice is 25%, and the chance of multiple-choice is relatively low.
- It is inevitable to encounter untouched problems in the examination questions, so don’t panic, you can use the method of elimination, as long as the wrong ones are eliminated, the right ones will be obvious.
- Don’t be greedy for multiple-choice questions. Choose at least two and the best combination of questions is also two. If there are precisely two answers, you will get a full score. Even if it is incomplete, you will get one point. , the loss outweighs the gain.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to score 160 in NEET Chemistry in 15 days?
Answer: It is difficult to score 160 in NEET chemistry in 15 days. You can try to score good marks in your exam to be motivated and determined. You can focus on important topics which carry more weight in the exam.
2. Is it easy to score 100 marks in NEET Chemistry?
Answer: That’s a great question! To score 100+ marks in the NEET chemistry exam, you will need to be well-prepared and have a comprehensive understanding of the NEET exam syllabus. It is advisable to create a study plan that includes regular practice of NEET mock tests, and solving NEET PYQ. Additionally, you should focus on time management during the exam to make sure you finish the paper on time.
3. Is Chemistry MCQ enough for NEET?
Answer: To crack the NEET exam with a good score, you need to solve a maximum number of Chemistry MCQ questions correctly. But it can’t be achieved by just solving MCQs and ignoring the theory part. Before the 10–15 days of the exam, we strongly suggest solving many NEET Chemistry MCQ questions in a marathon mode. And never forget to revise, revise and revise your textbooks and notes. The more you revise, the better chance to get a good score in NEET Exam.
4. How to complete NEET Chemistry in 15 days?
Answer: To tell you the truth, passing the NEET exam in 15 days or a month is incredibly hard. However, it is possible to make it if one can spend all of their time on the preparations.