MHT CET Biology Chapterwise Questions pdf :
There are many students studying on thousands of platforms, each one of a subject. The advantage here at ybstudy.com is that you can study Biology + Chemistry + Physics + Mathematics in one place, with teachers who speak the same language and have only one objective: your success.
We all very know that for MHT CET Biology is one of the most important subjects which not only decides the careers of many young students but also improves their ability of analytical and natural thinking. Most Students believe that Biology is a scoring subject. On behalf of ybstudy.com, we are going to present a simple, systematic, and illustrative manner and easier for students to understand and appreciate this MHT CET Biology MCQ pdf all the way.
While writing this CET biology MCQ pdf for classes 11 and 12 our goal has been to present a clear Idea, interesting, systematic, and thoroughly understandable. A study from this MCQ not only serves as an introduction to the study of Biology but also carries the students on to such a level that they can read and write.
MHT CET Chapterwise Questions Pdf Biology MCQ for Class 11 Maharashtra Board:
- Chapter 1: Living World MCQ with Answers
- Chapter 2: Systematics of Living Organisms MCQ with Answers
- Chapter 3: Kingdom Plantae MCQ with Answers
- Chapter 4: Kingdom Animalia MCQ
- Chapter 5: Cell Structure and Organization textbook MCQ with Answers
- Chapter 6: Biomolecules MCQ
- Chapter 7: Cell Division MCQ
- Chapter 8: Plant Tissues and Anatomy MCQ
- Chapter 9: Morphology of Flowering Plants MCQ
- Chapter 10: Animal Tissue MCQ
- Chapter 11: Study of Animal Type: Cockroach MCQ
- Chapter 12: Photosynthesis MCQ
- Chapter 13: Respiration and Energy Transfer MCQ
- Chapter 14: Human Nutrition MCQ
- Chapter 15: Excretion and Osmoregulation MCQ
- Chapter 16: Skeleton and Movement MCQ
MHT CET Biology MCQ for Class 12 Maharashtra Board:
- Chapter 1: Reproduction in Lower and Higher Plants MCQs with Answers class 12
- Chapter 2: Reproduction in Lower and Higher Animals MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 3: Inheritance and Variation MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 4: Molecular Basis of Inheritance MCQs with Answers Class 12
- Chapter 5: Origin and Evolution of Life MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 6: Plant Water Relation MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 7: Plant Growth and Mineral Nutrition MCQs with Answers Class 12
- Chapter 8: Respiration and Circulation MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 9: Control and Co-ordination MCQs with Answers Class 12
- Chapter 10: Human Health and Diseases MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 11: Enhancement of Food Production MCQs with Answers Class 12
- Chapter 12: Biotechnology MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations MCQs with answers Class 12
- Chapter 14: Ecosystems and Energy MCQs with answers Class 12 Chapter 14
- Chapter 15: Biodiversity, Conservation, and Environmental Issues MCQs with Answers
Why ybstudy for your MHT CET Preparation :
- Our Biology MCQs greatly influence your preparation for the CET entrance exams. On our Platform, you will find thousands of MHT CET chapter-wise questions pdf free download and discursive exercises for you to do daily and weekly and test your knowledge.
- Many Years have passed and today ybstudy MHT CET Biology MCQ Questions helps thousands of students every year to advance their knowledge and secure the long-awaited place at any College they want.
- Thus, over the years ybstudy has been improving and today is one of the most modern and innovative online education platforms.
- That’s why, at ybstudy.com you have weekly study plans that have video classes, exercises, video resolutions, and complimentary Comprehensive study materials. With this, you have everything you need to study in one place.
- In addition, most of the activities have commented on resolution, which helps the students a lot when it comes to understanding how the reasoning for the resolution works and also to knowing exactly what went wrong at the time of the resolution.
How to Prepare for MHT CET Biology :
- Know your Syllabus: Just reading books is not enough to learn Biology! The best way to fix Biology Syllabus in your mind is to do as many exercises as possible. So, leave the procrastination and get to work! Oh, don’t forget to always check your feedback. Thus, you can make a diagnosis of your knowledge, analyze which questions you missed and intensify your study in subjects that you have not yet fully mastered.
- Solve MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers: Practicing the previous year’s MHT CET entrance exam is always a good study strategy. This tip is valid for exams as well as for any other exam you are going to do in life. This is a way to map the main disciplines that are required in the exam.
- Making notes: It is helpful to make short notes during your study which is extremely fruitful for your CET Preparation. As the MHT CET syllabus is huge, Notes help to cover the parts and also act as a ready-reckoner for revision.
- Mock Test series: Self-assessment is an essential part of UPSC preparation. It is highly recommended to appear in the mock test series especially if you are preparing from home. This will help you to assess yourself.
- Revision: Revision becomes very important when you are preparing for any tough exam like CET. Since the MH CET syllabus is vast and varied and covers a wide variety of topics, it is natural to forget things that you studied earlier. To avoid this, timely revision is very necessary.
NCERT Biology MCQ for MHT CET Chapter Wise Class 11 MCQ Questions Free Pdf:
- Chapter 1: The Living World Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2: Biological Classification Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3: Plant Kingdom Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: Animal Kingdom Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 5: Morphology of Flowering Plants Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 6: Anatomy of Flowering Plants Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7: Structural Organisation in Animals Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 8 : Cell: The Unit of Life Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 9: Biomolecules Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Cell Cycle and Cell Division Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: Transport in Plants Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Mineral Nutrition Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13: Photosynthesis in Higher Plants Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14: Respiration in Plants Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 15: Plant Growth and Development Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 16: Digestion and Absorption Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 17: Breathing and Exchange of Gases Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 18: Body Fluids and Circulation Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 19: Excretory Products and their Elimination Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 20: Locomotion and Movement Class 11 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 21: Control and Co-ordination MCQs with Answers Class 12
- Chapter 22: Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 MCQ Questions.
- Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms MCQ
- Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants MCQ
- Chapter 3: Human Reproduction MCQ
- Chapter 4: Reproductive Health MCQ
- Chapter 5: Principles of Inheritance and Variation MCQ
- Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance MCQs
- Chapter 7: Evolution MCQ
- Chapter 8: Human Health and Disease MCQ
- Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production MCQs
- Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare MCQ
- Chapter 11 : Biotechnology: Principles and Processes MCQs
- Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Applications MCQ
- Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations MCQs with Answers
- Chapter 14: Ecosystem MCQs
- Chapter 15: Biodiversity and Conservation MCQ Questions
- Chapter 16: Environmental Issues MCQ Questions